Monday, May 30, 2011

It's a girl!

She's here! Our new baby was born Friday, May 27th, just a few hours after my last post! I guess those contractions were serious after all!

Her name is Verity and she was born at "Ireland Manor", delivered by Mr. Ireland himself. She weighed in at 8 # 6 oz and is 20 inches long. She is lovely and tiny, with long delicate fingers and feet. She also has a full head of lovely red hair, which I suspect will end up being a beautiful shade of strawberry blonde.



We are resting and nesting around here, so I may not post for a while (nor will there be any projects or improvements to speak of.) I just wanted to share the news with you. Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'd say she's a project and improvement enough for your family right now! She's beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! :) <3

    ReplyDelete